Cannabidiol is one of over 100 naturally occurring compounds found in the cannabis plant. It has several great benefits for improving mood and wellbeing. Here are some ways you can improve your health and wellbeing:
1. Drink lots of water and opt for healthier food choices – Our CBD Oil Food drops may be added to various foods and drinks; they lend a healthy boost to your favourite food or drink.
2. Increased Physical Activity - CBD may lower blood pressure - Research suggests that CBD could benefit the circulatory system and the heart.
3. Rest - CBD can reduce inflammation and relax the body's muscles, which is excellent for people that engage in strenuous exercise or activity.
4. Reduce stress using CBD – Because it's thought to enhance your brain's natural serotonin receptors, CBD can boost your mood and alleviate symptoms of stress and anxiety.
5. Get better Sleep – CBD has long been recognised to help us get a better night's sleep. In higher dosages, its sedative effects can help to induce sleep and improve your quality of sleep.
Remember to be present, stay connected and do the things you love!
CBD oil is said to work alongside the endocannabinoid system in the body to optimise both physical and mental health. The ECS is a vast system of chemical messengers and receptors that help to regulate most of the crucial body systems - such as sleep, mood, health, emotional processing, memory, appetite, inflammation, reproduction and fertility, stress, temperature, learning to the skin, and nerve function.
Users of CBD report feelings of calm, relaxation, and an improved mood. When taken regularly, CBD products can help to support wellbeing and maintain general health.